Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur is a National Law University located at Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was established by the Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Ordinance in 2018.
Competition Commission of India (CCI) is a statutory body of the Government of India responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 and promoting competition throughout India, and preventing activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India. It was established on October 14, 2003.
About the Corporate Law Moot Court Competition 2022
The 2nd Justice G P Singh Memorial National Corporate Law Moot Court Competition, 2022 is being conducted in association with the Competition Commission of India, where the title sponsor of the moot is Competition Commission of India, sponsoring a cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000/-.
The present moot, in collaboration with the CCI, is yet another effort to materialize the mutual endeavours of CCI and DNLU to promote the discipline and practice of Competition Law. The moot proposition is centred around Competition Law and its allied disciplines.
The Union Bank of India is extending financial support to the University for this event. Intolegal world is the Knowledge Partner, Lawctopus is on board as Education and Advertising Partner and Verdictum is our Media Partner for the Event.
Eligibility and Team Composition
Eligibility: Open to students who are:
- Pursuing an integrated 5 year LL.B. programme in India; or
- Pursuing a 3 year LL.B. programme in India.
Team Composition: Each team shall constitute a minimum of 2 members and a maximum of 3 members. Under no condition shall a team consisting of more than 3 members be allowed to participate.
Please Note: There’s a capping of 32 Teams, in furtherance of which slots will be reserved for the first 32 teams that register for the event.
How to Register?
The registration form is to be filled in soft copy and the fees for each team shall be Rs. 3,000/-, which has to be paid online in the
the account mentioned below:
- Account Name: Dharmashastra National Law University A/c Moot Court Committee
- Account Number: 519302010221761
- IFSC Code : UBIN0551937
- Branch: Union Bank of India, State Bar Council, High Court, Jabalpur
All the participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending the soft copy of the form along with the receipt of the online payment to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 25, 2022 by 5 PM.
Awards and Prizes
Awards: The following awards shall be awarded in the Competition:
- Best Team: Rs. 40,000
- Runners Up: Rs. 25,000
- Best Memorial: Rs. 15,000
- Best Speaker: Rs. 10,000
- Best Researcher: Rs. 10,000
- Certificates of merit shall be given to all the teams qualifying for quarter finals and beyond.
- Certificate of participation shall be given to all the participating teams.
The awards, certificates of merit and certificates of participation shall be announced during the valedictory ceremony to be conducted on February 22, 2022.
The soft copy of the same shall be mailed to the respective teams and prize money shall be deposited in the account details provided by the winners.
- Commencement of Registrations: December 22, 2021
- Release of Moot Problem: December 22, 2021
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: January 7, 2022
- Release of Clarifications: January 12, 2022
- Last Date of Registration: January 25, 2022
- Submission of Memorial: February 15, 2022
- Researcher’s Test: February 18, 2022
- Oral Rounds: February 19-20, 2022
Mail to: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.