The Moot Court Society of Saveetha School of Law is organizing its 2nd National Memorial Drafting Competition.
To nurture the professionalism and growth of budding advocates, Saveetha School of Law, SIMATS has stepped forward with the initiative of conducting the 2nd National Memorial Drafting Competition 2022, which imparts the students with a real-life acquaintance of Legal Research.
Students pursuing their bachelor’s degree in the current calendar year in a three-year course or five years course in law from any recognized law school/college/university are eligible to participate in the competition. There is no cap for participation from one institution.
- Registration Opens: July 30, 2022
- Registration Closes: August 25, 2022
- Last date for payment: August 26, 2022
- Last date for Clarification: August 27, 2022
- Submission of Soft-Copy of Memorial: August 30, 2022
- Release of Result: September 3, 2022
- Winning Team/Participant – Cash Prize INR 2,000/-
- 1st Runner-up Team/Participant– Cash Price INR 1,000/-
- Top 10 memorials will be awarded Certificate of Merit and SCC Online subscription
- All participants will be awarded an E-Certificate of Participation
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.