About the Institution
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies was established in 2003 by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society.
About the Competition
Maharaja Agrasen 1st National Moot Court Competition, 2020 seeks to provide a platform to the students across the nation to showcase their advocacy and research skills by competing in a professional and competitive environment.
Date & Venue
The Maharaja Agrasen 1st National Moot Court Competition, 2020 will be held from 26th November 2020 to 28th November 2020 virtually over Google Meet.
- The competition is open for students who are pursuing LLB three year/five-year course during the current academic year.
- Only one team is permitted to participate in each participating institution.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- In a team consisting of three members, two members shall be designated as ‘Speakers’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher’.
- If a team consists of two members, then such a team shall designate both the members as speakers and no member in the team shall be allowed to be represented as a researcher.
All the participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending a duly filled Registration Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th October 2020.
Provided that if a team is unable to get the Signature of Head of the Institution and Seal of the Institution on the registration form, in such a case an approval letter from the Institution containing names of all the participants shall be attached to the registration form.
Upon successful registration, the teams will receive notification from the Moot court society via email to acknowledge their registration along with the fee payment details latest on or before 22nd October 2020.
- The participating teams are required to pay INR 1,500/- as registration fees. The link for online payment will be emailed to the Registered Teams.
- Non-payment of Registration Fees shall result in the cancellation of Registration of the Participating Team.
A soft copy of the Receipt of the Online Payment shall be sent via email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Maharaja Agrasen’ 1st National Moot Court Registration’ latest by 27th October 2020.
- Best Team: Rs. 20,000/-
- Runners Up: Rs. 15,000/-
- Best Speaker: Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs. 5,000/-
- Abhishek Vats: +91-9718089761
- Aniket Vashisth: +91-9810243599
- Arushi Goyal: +91-9990107831
- Kritika Khanna: +91-9899490838