Debate & Discussions Society of Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi is organizing “Lok Neeti: National Youth Parliament” in collaboration with Cosmo Juris on 6th April 2023.
About the College
The Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, is a legal institution par excellence, representing a heterogeneous and diverse set of values, opinions, and ideas. Established in 1924, CLC provides world-class legal education at a nominal cost.
About Cosmo Juris
Cosmo Juris is an online-driven platform centralized for legal scholars, researchers, and also for enthusiastic minds to enhance instead of the majority-minority their voices and to promote high-quality legal research on different contemporary and legal topics.
About the Event
The Youth Parliament is a recreation of the parliamentary proceedings of legislature and executive, based upon the Indian Parliamentary system. In the Youth Parliament, participants role-play the parliament members and discuss social, legal, geopolitical, and economic issues.
The Topic for the Debate
Data Protection Laws in India: Balancing Privacy, Innovation & National Security
Registration is free and the last date to register is 4th April 2023.
Registration link – https://lokneeti.bss.design/
Date & Location
The event will be held at Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi on 6th April 2023.
1. Certificates shall be presented to the participants present during the entire event.
2. Certificate of Reward shall be awarded as follows :
- Rank 1:- Best Parliamentarian
- Rank 2:- High Commendation
- Special Mention for Question Hour
- Special Mention for Zero Hour
- Special Mention for Legislative Business
- Special Mention for Statement Presenter
- +91-7876591653 (Purab Sharma)
- +91-798544483 (Shishir Kumar Rai)
- For further queries, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, refer to the brochure
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-