LexSpectre is an initiative by aspiring students with an aim to enhance legal knowledge. We have a full-fledged team of writers who are working hard to bring into light the changing circumstances in the legal world and acquaint our readers with all the information through articles, news updates and posts which will help them learn and keep them updated.
Role of Campus Ambassador
- Social Media Marketing- Campus Ambassador have to circulate the e-posters through email, mailing-list, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. They should be up to date about all the programs and events organised by LexSpectre. Utilize official website and social media to spread awareness amongst students.
- Inform and explain to others what LexSpectre is, and how it can foster and enhance potential of the law aspirants throughout their 5 years of law schooling by acting as publication platform and familiarising budding lawyers with various events and activities all over India.
- Depending on the expertise and background of the ambassadors, they will be divided into different functions, namely, volunteer, photographer, rapporteur, content writer, etc.
- Give your valuable feedback, suggestions, and ideas to the LexSpectre Team
Who Can Apply
Law Students UG (1 – 3 year) from recognised Law School
Note – Maximum 2 Campus Ambassadors will be selected for a respective college.
Stipend – Unpaid
Commitment of at least 3 Months, it may extended as per candidates wish.
- Certificate of appreciation will be provided to every individual, future internship opportunities with team LexSpectre
- Programme will develop your multiple skills such as leadership, communication skills, marketing skills etc.
- Campus Ambassador becomes face of the college
- Enhance your Curriculum Vitae (C.V)
- Time efficient – working hours are flexible (7-8 hours a week)
Interested students are suggested to fill the Google form provided below –
*Notification regarding selection for position of Campus Ambassador will be conveyed via respective email id.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 7774862717Website link: www.lexspectre.in