Lexpeeps established in 2019 as Lexpeeps Pvt. Ltd; is totally dedicated to the legal fraternity, where the law professionals and budding lawyers get an opportunity to flourish their career in a better way by availing different services offered by us. Lexpeeps organises different legal events like Debates, Seminars/ Webinars. Moot Courts of its own and also organises the major law school activities on tie-up with leading law schools across the country.
Lexpeeps is not only limited to managing the legal events, but it also provides other services like internship assistance and courses to law students where the law professionals come in touch with each other and grow mutually by associating with the company. Lexpeeps is one click destination which provides free access to more than 500 scholarly legal articles, Recent News Articles, Case Analysis, Interviews with eminent personalities etc.
About the Competition
Lexpeeps.in is organizing the 1st National Article Writing Competition with the aim to boost Research and Writing Skills among the students.
The competition is open only for law students and legal professionals. This is an online competition. All the entries shall be submitted in the registration form itself.
- The competition is open for all law students pursuing 5 year integrated program or 3 year law program or postgraduate law degree from any recognised university/college/Institution in India.
- Any Advocate or Legal Professional
- A person can submit only one entry. Multiple entries will amount to disqualification.
- Multiple entries from the same college is permitted.
Winner: ₹2100 + Internship Opportunity with Lexpeeps + Publication of Article at Lexpeeps Blog
Top 3 Winners: Internship Opportunity with Lexpeeps + Publication of Article at Lexpeeps Blog
Top 10 entries will be published on Lexpeeps Blog (Will get the publication certificate).
E-certificate to every participant
- The article submitted must be the original author of the participant, plagiarism limit is 15%, exceeding the plagiarism limit will amount to automatic disqualification of the participant and no certificate shall be issued.
- Co-Authorship up to only two allowed
- Article must be written in the English language only
- Articles should not be previously published anywhere and also should not be submitted anywhere else for publication.
- Submission of article shall be made in .DOCX format only (to be attached in the registration form itself).
- All the entries shall be the exclusive property of the Lexpeeps
- Word Limit: Short Articles- 1500-2000; Long Articles: 2500-3000
- Cover Page of the submission must include the following:
- Topic of the Article
- Name(s) of the Participant(s)
- Name of College/University/Institution
- Course and Year
- Email I’d and Mobile Number
- Decision of Organisers in deciding the winners shall be final and binding. No query, correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Heading: Size14, Times New Roman, Bold
- Sub Heading: Size 12, Times New Roman, Bold
- Body: Size 12, Times New Roman
- Footnotes: Size 10, Times New Roman
- The author may follow any form of Uniform Identifiable Citation Style. However, the citation standard and style followed must remain uniform throughout the submission made.
- Alignment must be justified and line spacing must be set at 1.5.
Last Date of Submission of Article: 31st December 2020
Entry fee for Single Author: Rs 50/-
Co-authorship up to 2 Participants: Rs 100/-
To register for the Article Writing Competition, Click Here.
Mode of Payment UPI PAYMENT
Mobile No 8340132731
Kindly take the screenshot of the payment receipt in order to attach it to the registration form.
- Any contemporary legal issue.
For Queries Contact
Nidhi Chhillar: 9729793238
Aishwarya Rathaur: 7091826512
Or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org