Job Description :
- Providing support for wind turbine business units during bid and proposal, contract formation and execution phases. The Candidate must thoroughly review and negotiate complex terms and conditions with client and obtain management approval of deviations in accordance with risk assessment guidelines.
- Provide legal support to the sales and business organizations through drafting EPC agreement, amendments, renewals, service agreements, memorandum of understanding, non-disclosure agreements, consortium agreements, shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements, terminations, settlements & dispute resolution and other types of agreements as required. Negotiate complex project or service contracts developing strategy, ploys and the tactics required to protect and support Company?s reputation for fair business practices and ethics.
- Assisting the business in compliance with all various legal requirements. Advising on minimal liability and legal exposure for the business and ensuring that the legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted, and vetted.
- Representing the company in ensuring the efficient handling and winning resolution of all negotiations and disputes.
- Anticipate contracting issues and initiate appropriate actions to ensure contractual documents are processed efficiently and in accordance with business unit practices and company policies and guidelines.
- Exercise reasonable judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining contracting solutions.
- Interface with various internal business units (Sales, BD, Finance, Technical, Regulatory, Intellectual Property, etc.) to ensure contractual documents are drafted correctly to ensure revenue can be recognized appropriately.
- Assist on legal issues related to general corporate matters
- Assist on regulatory issues related to the renewable industry in India
- Assist on compliance matters and compliance training for India
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: