About the Firm
POSH at Work believes that sexual harassment at the workplace does not only cause mental and/or physical damage to the person harassed but also seriously curtails opportunities at work by creating a discriminatory work environment. They believe that to ensure equal participation and equal opportunity at work, it is extremely important to do away with discriminatory behaviour and re-instil the faith of employees/workers in the organization. They believe that this can be done only with effective and efficient compliance with the law against sexual harassment i.e. the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and other related laws.
- Act as an External Member
- Assist in handling inquiries and drafting reports
- Assist in conducting training programs for different stakeholders
- Conduct research, prepare opinions etc.
- Any other work required as per the role
- Preferably having knowledge of the POSH Law
- Preferably 1-year experience as an in-house lawyer or at a law firm,
- Preferably worked in the POSH space or women & child rights
- Preferably having experience in drafting writs, reports, handling complaints of any kind
Bachelors’/Master’s degree (MBA) in Law (BA LLB, LLM )
- Drafting skills (like research and drafting)
- Looking for teamwork – interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Resourceful, proactive and solution-oriented
- Comfortable in working against deadlines
- Comfortable working from home and doing intra-city and inter-city travel
Remuneration will be decided depending on the value candidate brings, past records and industry practices
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-