About the Company
PhonePe is India’s biggest payments-based transaction platform. It is the UPI crusader and a passionate donor to the world ‘s most efficient payment system’s hypergrowth. They are at the forefront of the mobile banking story, which will transform how individuals handle their funds on the go. They strive to make mobile transactions so simple, secure, and globally recognised that people would never need cash or credit cards again. PhonePe was founded in 2015 and has since reached numerous milestones, earning the title of India’s Payments App. As a group, we learn quickly, fail quickly, act with impact, run lean, and collaborate to bring out the best in each other.
About the Internship
As an intern you are required to :-
- Candidates will work in Mumbai as part of the BFSI Regulatory team. The position may entail conducting research on financial services rules, such as insurance, AMC/mutual funds, and other financial services.
- Record-keeping is necessary.
- Assistance with the preparation and submission of new and renewal licencing applications.
- Documents and information from numerous stakeholders are gathered.
- Look up relevant regulations and circulars for such licences.
- Keeping track of licence applications and regulatory interactions in a database.
Location for Internship
- Motivated and eager to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing opportunities.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities, as well as a high level of professional ethics and integrity.
- Desire to develop, educate, and challenge the status quo in a positive way.
- LL.B. 1st / 2nd year student
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Legal knowledge is important (Contract Act, Tort Law)
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3106928781
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.