About the Company
CoinDCX is a crypto-enabled financial services firm. The business is dedicated on establishing international financial services that enable a smooth and continuous flow of funds. Because of its liquidity, robust wallet, and unbreakable safety, trading is quick, secure, and simple. CoinDCX has provided its clients with a variety of industry-first solutions that allow them to operate with exchange liquidity. The company aspires to democratise finance and make investing more accessible to the masses.
About the Internship
As an intern, you would help in:-
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and finalizing a variety of documents, such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, Marketing and Branding Agreements, Terms and Conditions, Service Agreements, Alliance and Partnership Agreements, as well as other documents.
- Helping with the drafting and vetting of notices, responses, affidavits, power of attorney, and other legal documents.
- Keeping the team informed on international Blockchain and crypto news, with an emphasis on regulatory developments.
- Taking note of regulatory and policy changes in the Indian crypto industry.
- As needed, communicating with various stakeholders.
- As needed, conducting research and preparing notes/summary documents.
- Freshers or any student currently in the fourth/ final year of Law.
- Should have completed a six-month internship at a Tier I or Tier II legal firm or from any in-house team of lawyers (preferably NBFC/ fintech).
- Basic comprehension of corporate law, including contract law, intellectual property laws, banking regulations, and civil and criminal laws.
- A basic understanding of the cryptocurrency sector is unquestionably advantageous.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3102627986
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.