BOUDHIK IP LLP is an Intellectual Property Firm engaged in providing services in the area of Intellectual Property Laws (IP). They are looking for passionate interns who can dedicatedly work for their organization and contribute to the fullest in the best possible way.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Seniors in research work related to any legal matters;
- Draft and study legal documents as required;
- Well-versed in Intellectual Property Laws;
- May be required to provide inputs and research in ongoing matters; and
- Compiling legal information and referral resources.
- Self-motivated, proactive & hardworking;
- Good Logical and reasoning skills;
- Impeccable research, writing, analytical, and communication skills; and
- In-depth understanding of MS Office including word, excel, power points, etc.
6 Months (Feb To July)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-