About Law Column:
Law column is a student-run online portal started with an aim of providing a one stop platform for law students, lawyers, legal researchers, and academicians to share and know legal knowledge.
JLSR is an Online Journal with ISSN: 2582-306X which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
Who can participate?
Participation must be from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any Colleges/any Departments of the Universities.
Format of the test:
The timing of the test will be 30 min. There will be 50 Questions (2 Marks each) and would be of multiple-choice accessible via online mode only.
1. In case of tie in marks , the person who submitted the quiz first will be decided as the winner if he/she falls in the top 3.
2. If the same marks are scored by 3 participants who score the same highest marks in that case all 3 will be declared as Top 3. A quiz cannot be re-conducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
Subjects that the test will cover:
- The Constitution of India.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
The registration fee is nominal Rs. 60 only.
Note: After filling the registration form, WhatsApp your screenshot at 9182252581.
- 1st Prize: 800/-, 2nd Prize: 600 3rd Prize: 400.
- E-Certificate to all the participants: E-Certificate of participation will be issued to those students who participate in the competition.
- E certificate of appreciation for winners (Top 3).
- No Certificate in case the registered candidate is failed to take the test. No refund will be initiated in any case.
- 10 percent off in Lawportal’s online courses for all the participants.
- 10 percent off in courses offered by KATOG for all the participants.
- Discounted publication opportunities.
- Online Internship opportunity for all at Law Column.
Last Date To Register : December 12th, 2020
Date of The Test : December 13th, 2020 (4 :00 PM)
Date of announcement of results : On December 15th, 2020
Lexpeeps honest opinion:
- Law students exploring their interests and trying to give an edge to their writing skills.
- Want to excel in their interpersonal skills like writing, communication, and interpreting the laws.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year law students shall participate as these are the opportunities that give them exposure.
- All the law students trying to bring laurels to them.
- Knowing and not knowing about the subject doesn’t matter if you are willing to work hard and research a lot about your topic.
Note: This is just a suggestion from Lexpeeps side to everyone reading. It has been seen that in this hard time, students are panicking and doing everything and anything just to add on to their CV/Resume, even the things that are not going to add so much value to their CV’s.
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/