Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for apprenticeship as Law Executive.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is an Indian public sector undertaking engaged mainly in the transmission of bulk power across different states of India. It is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Power, Government of India, and is headquartered in Gurgaon.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 03 years professional course)/ 05 years integrated LLB Degree (Professional).
- Candidates shall have received the educational qualification within two years from the closing date of application.
- Candidates should not have undergone apprenticeship training in any organization for any duration.
- Minimum job experience of more than 1 year.
- Candidates should be above 18 years of age.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.