Krishnamurthy & Co. (K Law) is looking for a candidate with the following attributes. Apart from being well versed with the nuances of transactions, candidates should be self-starters and should have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
3 to 5 years
- Candidate must have legal knowledge expertise in field of General Corporate domain experience.
- Must have strong client relations capabilities in nurturing existing and building new relationships.
- Must be able to integrate seamlessly into various professional environments and adapt to the culture of the organization.
- Must possess a professional and approachable demeanor resulting in solid team-working and team-management skills.
- Must strive to learn and dispense knowledge to juniors in the organization through a positive, professional and friendly approach.
- Must be ready to work independently
Candidate must have worked in and gained adequate experience in the following areas of law:
- General Corporate
- Drafting, negotiating and finalizing different categories of commercial contracts, including but not limited to software development agreements, technology transfer and license agreements, employment agreements, labor agreement, master service agreements, request for proposals etc.
- Coordinating and interacting with various departments of the clients to obtain their inputs and assistance for review of documentation.
How to Apply
For regular updates, join us: