Unity PG College, Lucknow is organizing the 7th Justice Murtaza Husain Memorial National Moot Court Competition to be held from November 4 to 6, 2022.
Built upon noble ideas, it continues the legacy of its founder Justice Murtaza Husain. In 1996, Unity Technical Institute Society was established by him with the main objective of providing professional and technical education to all.
Thereafter in the year 1998, Justice Murtaza Husain founded Unity Degree College. Unity Degree College was a minority institution in North India. Today, the college is a Post Graduate college, having been upgraded in 2018. Unity P.G. & Law College is his dream child.
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide at the time of the competition in an undergraduate LL.B. degree Course or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University in India.
- A recognized Institution/College/University shall be entitled to send only one Team for the Competition.
- Each Team shall comprise three members. Two members of the Team shall be designated as Orators and the third member shall be designated as the Researcher.
- Any additional member or Team Coach accompanying a Team shall not be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the MCC.
- Note: Students enrolled in postgraduate or diploma programs are not eligible to participate.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with the written permission of the organizers.
- Every team shall consist of two speakers and only one researcher.
- A researcher shall be allowed to argue instead of a speaker only with the permission of the Court.
- All the participating institutions have to confirm their participation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Registration for Justice Murtaza Husain Moot 2022” on or before 25th October (Tuesday) at 23:59 hrs.
- The email should contain the Names and Year of Study of the participants; the name of the institution of the Participating Team; and also whether they wish to take accommodation as per Rule 12.
- Teams whose registration is confirmed must register by 23:59 hr on October 25 (Tuesday) by sending an email to email@example.com with the Subject: “Registration for Justice Murtaza Husain Moot 2022”.
- The e-mail should contain the duly filled-in Registration Form along with the details of the online transfer (See Rule 3.3).
- Duly filled Travel Form shall be scanned and attached with this email. Each registered team would be allotted a Team Code after the payment of the registration fee by the Team is confirmed.
- Teams who opt for accommodation arranged by Organizers must send a registration fee of Rs. 6,000/- while those who do not opt for accommodation shall send an amount of Rs. 3,000/- towards the registration fee via Online Transfer (NEFT) latest by 23:59 hrs on October 25, 2022.
- Last day for registration and completion of all formalities: October 25, 2022
- Last day to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: October 25, 2022
- Last day for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submission: October 30, 2022 (by 23:59 hrs. IST)
- Last day for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission: November 4, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.