Full-timeEmployment Type: EmployeeJob Level: Experienced
Jul 12, 2021
Oct 4, 2021
Reporting Manager Title
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of customer contracts in the energy, chemicals and resources industry including without limitation consultancy contracts; EPcM, EP, PMC or EPF contracts or SAAS, License or Software agreements;
- Review and response to Customer bids, tenders or RfPs in accordance with Worley’s policies and standards;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating joint venture/teaming arrangements/alliances and corporate structures.
- Drafting and negotiating Confidentiality Undertakings, Parent Company and Bank Guarantees;
- Risk analysis of contractual documents and briefing project teams;
- Advising on a broad range of legal and commercial issues.
Essential skills/ competencies required
- Understands how the business delivers value to shareholders, what drives profitability and what increases growth.
- Able to make difficult decisions and lead and manage others in changing business conditions.
- Understands Worley’s Vision and purpose, translates it into team goals and objectives, and gains team commitment to achieving those goals and objectives.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Negotiates successful outcomes that achieve the required objectives and have the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet Worley’s and its client’s needs.
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment and assists others with adapting to change.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups.
- Able to make presentations and provide training when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams and share and transfer knowledge within teams.
The candidate should have done LL.B. (Hons.) and must have 2 to 8 years of relevant experience in a law firm or a company in the Energy or Technology sector and should have extensive experience in commercial and contract negotiations with energy or technology companies.
What Worley offers you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: