About Tech Mahindra Page
This is the official Tech Mahindra page. Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and Society to Rise™. We are a USD 5.1 billion company with 126,200+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1058 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
We are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
Tech Mahindra is one of the fastest-growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally. Tech Mahindra has consistently emerged as a leader in sustainability and is recognized amongst the ‘2021 Global 100 Most sustainable corporations in the World’ by Corporate Knights.
With the TechM NXT.NOW framework, Tech Mahindra aims to enhance ‘Human Centric Experience’ for our ecosystem and drive collaborative disruption with synergies arising from a robust portfolio of companies. Tech Mahindra aims at delivering tomorrow’s experiences today, and believes that the ‘Future is Now’.
Connect with us on www.techmahindra.com
We are part of the Mahindra Group, founded in 1945, one of the largest and most admired multinational federation of companies with 260,000 employees in over 100 countries. It enjoys a leadership position in farm equipment, utility vehicles, information technology and financial services in India and is the world’s largest tractor company by volume. It has a strong presence in renewable energy, agriculture, logistics, hospitality and real estate.
• Managing and being responsible for complex & strategic pre-litigation, court, and arbitration proceedings for the Company and its worldwide
• Handling the legal affairs of the company and foreign subsidiaries, and representing them in legal proceedings (primarily commercial and employment-related) in US, India, EU and other jurisdictions where the group operates
• Coordinating international law firms working on judicial and extra-judicial proceedings Conducting mediation and settlement negotiations, and
drafting settlement documents
• Have sound knowledge of litigation processes &
procedures in US, EU and India Being responsible for coordinating and preparing all
internal litigation reporting Advising and supporting senior management on
specific disputes & litigation matters
• Monitoring and evaluating current legal developments in the areas mentioned.
Information Technology & Services, Judiciary
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: