About the Company
SmartMove Immigration is a professional Immigration Law Firm assisting private and corporate clients from around the world. We aim to smooth out the difficulties encountered by its global clients in the immigration process. We specialize in UK, USA, Canada, And other European Countries. SmartMove Immigration offers advice on Skilled Immigration Programs | Business Investor Programs | Tourist Visas | Student Visas | PR Visa.
About the job
looking for an “Immigration Lawyer” at SmartMove Immigration (Mumbai)
Position: Immigration Lawyer
Experience – Minimum 2yrs
Location – Mumbai
1. Excellent written and spoken English.
2. A good teamwork ethic
– You will be expected to manage your own workload which will include providing accurate and practical advice to clients on all aspects of the UK immigration and nationality law with particular emphasis on advising commercial clients on the operation of the Point Based System.
-Assisting with the preparing of applications both within and outside the Point Based System including drafting Certificate of Sponsorship, Entry Clearance applications and Further Leave to Remain applications.
– Preparing bespoke submission instructions to assist clients filing applications at Entry Clearance Posts overseas or Public Enquiry Offices in the UK.
– Liaising with UKBA over the telephone and keeping clients informed of the progress of their application.
– Keeping up to date on changes to UKBA policies and procedures and cascading knowledge as appropriate.
– File management and billing administration.
– To provide a high-quality legal service to all BWB clients
– To develop and maintain good client relationship skills, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals.
– Receive requests for legal advice from current and potential clients and deciding on the most appropriate responses to make to these requests.
– Establishing what needs to be done to solve a client’s problems.
Offering advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues.
– Attend and represent BWB at client meetings.
– Draw up contracts and other legal documents.
– Research documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures.
– Represent clients in tribunals and in Courts where required.
– To work and behave in a professional manner and to the highest standards expected of the profession.
– Comply with procedures set out in the Office Procedure Manual (OPM), professional standards and any requirement set by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
– Carry out duties given by the partners or employees faithfully and diligently and follow all reasonable instructions.
– To participate in the growth and development of the department/firm.
– Treat all information about the firm and its client an their business as wholly confidential.
– Keeping up to date with changes in law.
– Attract additional business from new and existing clients.
– Record all chargeable hours.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 98191 16003.
For regular updates, join us: