Who they we and what do they do?
Glance is an AI-powered digital content platform for the lock-screen. It shows personalized content across a variety of content that includes entertainment, sports, travel, wildlife, food, fashion and lifestyle. With more than 125 million daily active users, Glance is among that top 3 digital content platforms by daily use.
Roposo, is India’s #1 short video app. With more than 100 million downloads on Google Play Store, it is the Indian app to have joined this club. Available in English and 10 Indian regional languages, the Roposo enables users to express themselves and connect with others using short-form video content.
Shop101 (based in Mumbai, India) brings with them end to end e-commerce platforms and infrastructure across merchants, creators, supply chain, logistics, and procurement, along with 3 co-founder
a 300-person strong team, a network of 10 million resellers, half a million unique customers, and reach across 2000 towns. This positions they well to use their deep understanding of our customer to bring them rich shopping experiences. As one of India’s leading digital commerce platforms at scale, Shop101 is the perfect partner to create the influencer and celeb commerce wave globally and bring the vivid shopping experiences customers are used to in their local markets to their phones.
Glance and Roposo and Shop101 are owned by Glance, a subsidiary of InMobi Group whose mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling them to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. They are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What you will be doing?
- Drafting and reviewing various legal & commercial agreements for e-commerce, digital marketing, multi brand marketing (including brand development, procurement, merchandizing, affiliate/influencer marketing, etc.).
- Assist the team on investment, merger and acquisition activity, including advising on legal and compliance risks during due diligence, and drafting legal contracts for acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Co-ordinating with advisors, consultants and internal teams for handling negotiations and closing transactions.
- Assist in providing general legal/risk mitigation advice to multi-functional teams on miscellaneous matters, such as government compliance, labour and employment compliance, IP, privacy, product compliance and regulatory issues.
- Lead and drive changes in contracts-related processes; where appropriate, developing templates and/or tools for a diverse range of agreements relevant to the company’s business.
- General compliance (corporate and other statutory compliances) and handling disputes (drafting and replying to legal notices etc.).
What do they expect?
- Qualified law graduate from India having approximately 6-8 years of work experience in corporate legal, commercial contracts and business advisory work.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing in the e-commerce space and/or multi-brand marketing sectors including handling legal aspects of regulatory approvals, product compliance, consumer protection and overall compliance.
- Must be abreast with industry trends and best practices in the e-commerce and multi- brand marketing space.
- Informed on current and developing legislation governing e-commerce and multi- brand marketing space.
- Mixed work experience with an in-house and a law firm would be preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to inspire confidence in teams, executive management and peers.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams.
Link to apply
For regular updates, join us: