About the Opportunity:
Microsoft has an immediate opening for an experienced senior attorney to assist in Microsoft’s continuing commitment to comply with laws, regulations and policies governing its business, finance, and accounting activities across India. As part of CELA’s Global, Commercial, Field Group (GCFG) organization, the attorney will oversee and conduct internal investigations and provide legal advice on compliance issues and programs to various Microsoft entities in India, including the sales and marketing organization (GSMO), as well as the Research & Development entity (Microsoft Research) and the various engineering teams (India Development Center, Azure Global Engineering).
The job is located in Gurgaon/New Delhi, India – the headquarters for GSMO India.
- A law degree from a reputed law school. Master’s higher degree would be a plus but not a requirement.
- 8+ years of work experience in a government agency, international law firm, or in-house legal department. In-house Microsoft experience will be a huge plus.
- Strong experience in dealing with compliance and/or internal investigations in or on behalf of a multi-national company or other large complex organization.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Experience in dealing with diverse cultures preferred.
- Willingness to travel as required.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Microsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports workforce diversity.
Benefits and Perks:
Industry leading healthcare
Savings and investments
Maternity and paternity leave
Opportunities to network and connect
Discounts on products and services
Generous time away
For official notification and further details please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/943145/Legal-Counsel