Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash-onDelivery, No-Cost-EMI and 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,20,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.Job Description:
Candidates shall be a member of ICSI and shall have minimum 5-8 years of experience.
- The person should with work with limited supervision, comply to the applicable statutory requirements of the company
- Ensure all the applicable statutory records are maintained in a timely and quality manner
- Report to the Board / management on the compliance status
- Present to the Board / management of all the approvals required under applicable laws
- Ensure the minutes and related records are maintained for every such statutory meetings and records and reference
- Efficiently conducting the Board / Shareholders / committee meetings.
- Compliance of FEMA regulations including but not limited to FCGPR, DI reporting, FC-TRS filing, FLA filings etc.
- Ensuring necessary compliance of various assignments under the Companies’ law
- Ensuring necessary compliance of applicable corporate governance and relevant policies as applicable to the Flipkart group
- Enthusiastic, systematic, result oriented & methodical approach
- Capable of simplifying and communicating financial information to operations and other colleagues
- Good collaborator and collaboration skills, relationship-builder
- Focused on the detail without losing the overall view
- Commitment to honesty, confidentiality, and integrity
- Effective time management, analysis, and precise decision-making ability
- Ability to work under high priority and tight deadlines, able to test boundaries under questioning conditions
- Risk spotting mindset
Years Of Experience:
5 to 8 Years
Link to apply
For regular updates, join us: