About the Company
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio that specializes in building solutions for web and mobile that drive innovation and transform industries and lives. They hold expertise in state-of-the-art technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular, Vue, NodeJS, Python, Svelte and more. GeekyAnts has worked with around 500+ clients all across the globe, delivering tailored solutions to a wide array of industries like Healthcare, Finance, Education, Banking, Gaming, Manufacturing, Real Estate and more. They are trusted tech partners of some of the world’s top corporate giants and have helped small to mid-sized companies realize their vision and transform digitally. They are also the registered service suppliers for Google LLC since 2017. They provide services ranging from Web & Mobile Development, UI/UX design, Business Analysis, Product Management, DevOps, QA, API Development, Delivery & Support and more. In addition to that, GeekyAnts is the brains behind React Native’s most famous UI library; NativeBase (15000+ GitHub Stars), BuilderX, Vue Native, Flutter Starter, apibeats and hold numerous other Open Source contributions to their name. GeekyAnts has offices in India (Bangalore) and the UK (London)
- Draft, review, and administer all company-related contracts/documents.
- Coordinate with internal departments of the company and fulfill legal requirements at their end.
- Aid in obtaining licenses and registrations from statutory authorities under various corporate, labour, and industrial legislations.
- Research, foresee, and protect the company against legal risks.
- Liaise with external advisers and consultants.
- Assist in developing legal framework, processes, and policies.
- Assist the company in formalities pertaining to legal proceedings if any.
- Ad-hoc legal requirements. Skillset:
- Good command over drafting legal contracts/documents.
- Well versed with the Corporate Laws, Labour Laws and Legal Drafting.
- Keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and aid in adhering to such requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Critical thinker and good problem solving ability.
- A Lawyer who has successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree in law (3/5 years LL.B degree)
- Candidates with Internship at a reputed Law Firm will be given preference.
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: