About the Company:
Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change.
- Generate, review, verify and edit a variety of legal contracts, including sales, vendor, and consulting agreements in the Salesforce software system.
- Assisting Legal Assistant with other contract databases.
- Print, save, scan, proofread, redline, track and organize documents and signature pages to ensure accuracy and quality control of copy, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax in the final format.
- Update and locate files and appropriate documentation, correspondence, and e-mails in a timely manner.
- Compose routine correspondence. (Legal Assistant)
- Monitor and maintain organization-wide compliance with market Track’s internal Contract Review policies.
- Support Market Track in other aspects of its regular activities as required.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1+years of experience in Law/Legal field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to succinctly and positively influence others.
- Quick learning skills. Quick learning of Software and the ability to process legal work through it.
- Must be a team player, detail-oriented and organized, able to work independently, prioritize assignments and multitask; strong work ethic, flexible, dependable, positive can-do attitude; ability to establish effective working relationships throughout operational groups; must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality; and able to make a positive contribution to Market Track.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work with a variety of programs and to pick up new software quickly.
- Knowledge of Internet navigation and search engines.
It is a full-time job opportunity. Local time morning & evening (11 am – 5 pm & 7 pm – 10 pm, which will change with daylight savings).
Click on the given link to apply: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/careercenter/v2/details.aspx?jid=534410&cid=7844&locvalue=10181018&bid=8