About the company
Institute Of Professional Excellence And Management (IPEM) is an “A” grade nationally recognized institute came into existence under the aegis of Laksh Education Society and has been rendering quality education in the field of management, information technology, and Education. The institute is located in education friendly atmosphere of Ghaziabad. Equipped with necessary facilities and amenities, IPEM educates students and have produced eminent personalities who have excelled in their respective fields. Since IPEM was established by committed academicians, the teaching and related academic activities are given the highest priority. Coupled with various personality development programmes and value education are also added to turn out successful. To achieve its vision it makes persistent efforts to provide and encourage new ideas and innovations in academics.
About the job
1. Report to HODs and Coordination with Department.
2. Developing and Executing the Placement strategy.
3. Placement Presentation at various companies.
4. Must have experience in LAW placement & internship.
5. Need to find an opportunity for B.Ed. Students (CTE).
6. To have close liaison with industry for placement of the students.
7. Conducting Recruiting Survey(s).
8. Interacting with the Past Recruiter, Potential Recruiters, and Recruiters of other E-Schools/Benchmarking.
9. To receive the personnel and provide necessary inputs about the college and to co-ordinate placement coordinator for smooth functioning at various locations (interview halls, written test halls, canteen, etc.)
10. To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement.
11. To produce 100% placement and internship opportunities for all courses.
12. To set a remuneration standard for all courses.
13. The T & P Cell will host at least one Career Fair per year to encourage all students to be prepared for scheduled interviews.
14. Arrange training programs for soft skills and for interview-facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise.
15. T&P Cell will plan, schedule, and organize any activity like alumni guest lecture, expert speaking sessions at least 1-2 per semester.
16. Organize at least one industrial outdoor visit of the students per year.
17. Organize Entrepreneurship Development Programs, Technical Workshops, and Value-added courses at least once a year.
18. Organizing Resume Writing, GD, and Interview(s) skills development sessions.
19. Maintaining student Resume Bank.
20. Developing and maintaining a Corporate Database.
21. Just know the basics of excel and PPT.
Link to Apply-
For regular updates, join us: