About Digitoonz Media & Entertainment LLC
Digitoonz stands for digital cartoons and it is one of the most important animation’s structure in India. Established in 2009, Digitoonz is an animation studio in New Delhi and Kolkata, India and having business office in Delaware, USA. Digitoonz is one of the largest rapidly growing Animation Studio from India specialized in the areas of producing TV Series in Toon Boom Harmony, 2D and CGI Animation for TV, OTT, theatre and other medium.
We have worked on various TV series and feature film including children, entertainment, and edutainment. We have our global presence in Animation industry.
Digitoonz is also working as a Co-Production Partner with Italian, Catalan, French, Polish, Canadian, German and other producers. Since 2009, Digitoonz has co-produced many TV Series as a Co-Producer / Co Financer. Also, there are several other series which is under production and in the development process.
If you have any interesting concept or story for which you are looking Co-Production Partnership, please write us on email@example.com or Visit http://www.digitoonz.com/
About the job
We are looking for a Corporate Lawyer to serve as an in-house counsel (Part Time) and handle all the legal matters and projects. You will ensure the legality of commercial transactions and advise our company on legal rights and duties.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents).
- Candidate should have an idea of International law.
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Draft and administer all Client’s contracts, NDA, employment contracts, letter etc.
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings when needed
- Candidate will represent as a Company Lawyer when needed
- Consulting and handling all corporate legal processes
- Developing company policy and position on legal issues
- Researching, anticipating and guarding company against legal risks
How to Apply ?
For regular updates, join us: