We are looking for a motivated individual who has a keen interest in branding and external communication initiatives for professional services firms. The individual must have an excellent command over both written and spoken English.
While we do prefer individuals who have an understanding of the legal profession, this is not a mandatory criteria and people from across all disciplines are welcome to apply.
The role will involve interacting with our law firm clients in assisting them to improve upon their visibility and public porcontion by accisting with the following tasks public perception by assisting with the following tasks (amongst others):
• Creating content around their expertise in the form of Firm Profiles, Partner Profiles, Practice Profiles, and
other similar experience statements.
Maintaining an up-to-date repository of such content in order to tailor-make it to their requirements.
• Reviewing and maintaining their LinkedIn page, including creating the content, getting it approved, and posting the same.
• Coordinating on ongoing deal/mandate reporting with both legal and mainstream media.
• Preparing year-end submissions for publications and awards such as Chambers & Partners, IBLJ, Legal500, AsiaLaw etc.
• Identifying opportunities for clients to participate in both legal and industry events and conferences. Ongoing review and analysis of competitor activities, both with respect to their perception and visibility, and their legal work.
Liaising with the clients on a regular basis and providing updates on the aforementioned tasks.
Do note that this role will be based out of Delhi and subject to all safety precautions and exigencies, will require physical attendance.
Interested candidates can use the ‘Easy Apply’ link to send in their profiles, post which, we will reach out to you for further details and next steps.
How to Apply?