About the job
At Brillio, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We were founded on the philosophy that to be really good at something, you need to be unreasonably focused. That’s why we are relentless about delivering the technology-enabled solutions our customers need to thrive in today’s digital economy. Simply put, we help our customers accelerate what matters to their business by leveraging our expertise in agile engineering to bring human-centric products to market at warp speed. Born in the digital age, we embrace the four superpowers of technology, enabling our customers to not only improve their current performance but to rethink their business in entirely new ways. Brillio has exceptional employees worldwide and is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 2000 organizations across the globe. To learn more follow us @brillioglobal and visit our website at www.brillio.com
We @ Brillio during the pandemic:
- Made No layoffs
- Grew by 22%
- Delivered raises and promotions to employees
- Upskilled its employees through various learning interventions and targeted certifications from Brillio Academy
- Expanded its customer base enormously
- Delivered STEM education & smiles to countless schools across India
Join us on our growth journey, where we check all the boxes.
Job Title: Senior Executive – Legal
Experience: 4-5 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Shift: US Shift (either EST/PST)
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Key Responsibilities:
We are seeking LL.B. graduate with 4-5 years of post-qualification experience with a Corporate Legal Department and/or Law Firm. This is a career-defining opportunity for someone who is a team player and has a desire to work in a dynamic, merit-oriented environment.
– Primary responsibilities include, Contract review, drafting, negotiations and closure.
– Managing end-to-end Vendor empanelment requests
– Working closely with Talent Acquisition / HR / Operations team on new vendor empanelment and contract execution
– Maintain Contract/Vendor database along with sending renewal reminders and processing any renewal request.
– Understanding of financial and commercial terms in Contracts.
– Proficient in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel etc.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
– Previous Experience with IT organizations would be an added advantage.
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Excellent analytical and comprehension skills
– Good academic track record
– Prior Experience in effectively using the CLM tools would be an added advantage.
– Ability to work with business teams displaying an understanding of the business requirements.
– Good in research and analysis
– Willingness to work hard
– Proactive and solution-based approach
– Ability to manage time efficiently
– Self-starter who understands executing with urgency, and the ability to comfortably work in an intensely deadline-oriented environment.
– Accuracy and attention to detail are essential requirements for this position.
– Ability to close issues quickly and effectively
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: