Immediate opening for an Associate Manager (Executive) Plant HR & IR with the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at SAHARANPUR (U.P)
About the Company
Our client is the topmost FMCG Group of India and is an integrated and diversified group. It is rated among the World’s Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, hair care, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
Responsible for assisting in ensuring harmonious Industrial relations with independent responsibility for providing personnel services to various departments and provide HR support.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Wages and Benefit Administration: Handling all the administrative activities in the factories related to recruitment benefits administration, personal dossiers/files, statutory compliance, Payroll processing for employees, Benchmarking for salaries etc.
- HR Reports: Preparation and circulation of various reports on a Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly basis without any deviations.
- Disciplinary Management: Drafting and Ensuring proper discipline on the floor through various mechanisms such as Shopfloor Counselling, Advise Letters, Warning Letters, Showcause etc. Hands on experience in Holding domestic enquiries for the charge sheeted workmen and ensuring timely completion of the same.
- Industrial Relations: Ensuring cordial relations between the unions and management through organizing various channels for communication i.e Quarterly Meets/ Developing various platforms in ensuring transparent communication across shifts to ensure compliance/ Smooth handling of grievances pertaining to LTA. Support small departments of the factory as an HR Resource.
- Manpower Planning and Recruitment: Analyzing and forecasting the manpower requirements for future based on retirals and crewing norms. Handle recruitment for employees against the manpower planning.
- Budgets: Handling HR budgets for the factory, tracking monthly variance.
- Communication: Handling Communication platforms in the factory- releasing quarterly employee magazine, monthly newsletters, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- Knowledge of various statutes, wage and salary calculations, budgeting techniques and conduct of disciplinary enquiries. Application of factory standing orders.
- Contemporary recruitment processes, Compensation fitments, Manpower planning, Competency based recruitments and awareness of relevant HR software.
- Knowledge of contemporary training and development tools, including computer based training, understanding of Organizational behaviour and approaches to management development.
Recognized degree in Personnel management and / or MBA in Human Resource Management.
IR degree in Law is an added advantage.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND RELEVANT INDUSTRY:
2-5 years of relevant work experience
Salary : 10.0-12.0 LPA
Location: Saharanpur (U.P.)
Interested candidates may furnish the following details
: – Your latest updated CV as a Word/ PDF attachment
: – Your current and expected Salary package
: – Your willingness to relocate to Saharanpur
Options India Group
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: