About the Responsibilities
Opening for the position of Executive
As an executive you are required to: –
- Handling of all complaints on intellectual property rights (IPRs) that were made by third parties.
- Creating responses to emails the company has received regarding IPR complaints.
- Writing IPR Complaint Reports.
- Graduate or Law School – Basic Understanding of Trademarks, Copyright, Patents, etc. English language proficiency and effective communication abilities are required.
- It is essential to be familiar with MS Office products, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-