About Bask Research
Bask Research is a human-centric research and policy advocacy initiative which strives to balance the dialectic of access to reliable and aﬀordable energy as a fundamental right and climate action as a paramount responsibility.
About the Role
Title: Energy Economist/Research Fellow/Senior Research Associate
Bask Research is looking for a senior researcher with a proven record and nuanced understanding of governance, policy, and democracy.
S/he shall be expected to provide thought leadership and lead interventions for governance reforms and policy action in the domain of electricity governance and/or climate action.
Typical tasks associated with the role are as below:
- Research design
- Policy research and analysis
- Data research, analysis, and modeling
- Produce publications
- Project management
- Stakeholder consultations
- Training and advocacy
- Academic Qualification: Graduation in relevant subjects
- Work Experience: 2 – 5 years, with a track record of leading research and publications in the energy, climate change, agriculture, environment sectors.
Commensurate with industry standards, as per the track record and work experience of the applicant.
Procedure to Apply
Interested candidates may write to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29th, 2022.
Link for more details-
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates we can catchup at-