About the Company
Chadha & Co. specialises in helping foreign corporations on legal and regulatory issues in India.
They represent customers from more than 38 countries and provide legal advice in a variety of businesses and areas of law. Many of the world’s most prestigious firms do business in India are among their clientele. They service clients across the country from their New Delhi locations.
The firm offers a fun and collaborative work atmosphere. In the workplace, they promote and encourage diversity, equity, and inclusion. Staff members work in a multi-cultural environment. Several international employees work for the company.
The firm has a reputable and competent conflict resolution practise, among other areas of business.
About the Responsibilities
For their Dispute Resolution practise, they are currently expanding their team and are searching for experienced and high-quality Senior Associates with a solid track record.
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in a reputable corporate/litigation legal practise, in the offices of a prominent arguing counsel/ Senior Attorney, or as an individual practitioner of civil and commercial litigation, arbitration, or white collar criminal issues;
- LLB/LLM from a reputable university is required;
- Strong drafting capabilities, great research skills, and the capacity to work long hours and meet deadlines;
- Basic grasp of Hindi and regional languages is essential, as is excellent written and spoken English.
- Interpersonal skills are strong, and you have a low tolerance for office politics.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3105945651
Note:- Don’t apply if you are in any of the category
- Lawyers with 0 to 4 years of experience
- and non-lawyers
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.