About the IIT Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
About the opportunity
IIT Kanpur invites applications from graduates (including freshers) for the job role of Project Assistant to work with the Office of DOAA.
The post is temporary, and the appointment will be purely on an ad-hoc basis for a period of 6 months. The period may be further extended based on performance and requirements.
Essential Qualification: Graduate in either of these:
- B. Com
The candidate must be:
- Efficient in working with the applications of Microsoft Office including Mail Merge in word processing, handling spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations. The candidate must have a typing speed of 45-50 words per minute,
- Efficient in handling Adobe files/Photoshop/image editing software.
- Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Interested Candidates may apply for the position by filling out the google form by April 11, 2022, giving complete information concerning:
- educational qualification
- percentage of marks/division
- details of working experience, and
- the last salary drawn.
April 11, 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be informed and called for a written test and a interview.
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.