About the IIT Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
About the opportunity
Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant in the Dean, Resources & Alumni Office of IIT Kanpur. The work is related to administrative in nature (Full Time).
The appointment is purely contractual and the duration of the appointment is initially for one year or till the end of the Project whichever is earlier.
- To handle and maintain the office file management system so that the required documents may be easily accessed or retrieved.
- To store all the documents (originated from DORA office and received from other offices) digitally on daily basis
- Secretarial Practice with computer applications
- Other miscellaneous task assigned time to time
Graduate (B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com./ BBA/ BCA/ LLB)
Applicants must be a graduate preferably with at least 2 years of job-related experience.
- Skilled in functioning of office equipment.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools (such as excel, word, ppt)
A self-attested copy of resume in the prescribed format along with copies of academic/professional qualifications and experience is a must and shall be sent by September 16, 2021, on the below-mentioned address.
The envelope containing the complete application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ‘Project Assistant’ Advt. No. P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2021/34” and must be sent to
The Assistant Registrar, DORA Office, Room No. 268, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.) through postal service of India.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone for the interview.
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: