About National Anti-Doping Agency NADA
The National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) is the national organisation responsible for promoting, coordinating, and monitoring the doping control program in sports in all its forms in India. As listed on its official web portal, NADA deals with adopting and implementing anti-doping rules and policies which conform with the World Anti-Doping Agency, cooperates with other anti-doping organisations and promotes anti-doping research and education.
NADA is formed by the Union Government under the societies Registration Act. NADA includes scientists and representatives from the Indian Olympic Association (IOA).
About Job Opportunity
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement of Programme Associate-Legal job in the National Anti-Doping Agency, New Delhi on contract basis.
Number of Vacancies
The period of engagement on contract basis shall be initially for a period of 1 year, which shall be extendable up to 3 years subject to review of satisfactory performance on yearly basis.
To assist in the legal matters of NADA including those connecting to Anti-Doping Panel and result management process.
- Educational Qualification and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University with 5 years’ experience in dealing with legal matters preferably in Government/Public Sector/Autonomous Bodies etc. Proficiency in Computer skills.
- Age Limit: Up to 40 years
Rs. 60,000/- per month
Procedure to Apply
- Interested candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format accompanied with attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph duly pasted and attested on the application form.
- Applications received after the closing date of the advertisement will not be entertained and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Mere submission of application by the candidate does not confer any right upon them to be called for interview.
- Application duly completed should be sent in a cover superscripted ‘Application for the post/services of ……‘ to the given address- Address– Director General, National Anti-Doping Agency, Hall No. 104 First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi-110003
- Last date to apply October 31, 2021:
- Kindly attach self-attested photocopies of educational qualification, experience certificates along with the application.
Link for more details-
For regular updates, join us: