Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Since founding in 2010, technology innovation has been their winning differentiation. They continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms – Axtria DataMAx™, Axtria SalesIQ™, Axtria InsightsMAx™, and Axtria CustomerIQ™ – enable customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning, and manage end-to-end commercial operations. They help customers in the complete journey from Data to Insights to Operations. With customers in over 75+ countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. They continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists – Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, NJBIZ Fast 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards. Three times Great Place to Work® certified in India 2018-2020 and in 2020 in the USA.
Number of Vacancies:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting, reviewing NDA, MSA, Software/SaaS Agreements SOW, partnership agreement, RFP etc. with customer/vendor/other parties.
- Interacting (over call, mail etc.) with stakeholders (internal/external) in US/EU and in India
- Governing compliance to the requirement of agreements including Data Protection and Privacy compliances
- Researching on issues as required
- Maintaining repository of agreements/legal documents with synopsis
- Degree in law from a reputed institute/university
- 8-10 years of work experience in similar area in individual/manager/leader capacity with a reputed MNC in IT/ITES sector.
- Exposure to US, Europe legal requirement Mandatory Experience in Data and privacy related agreements’ review and compliance esp. EU (GDPR).
- Experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating MSA, Software/SaaS Agreements, EULA, DPAs/SCCs/DUAs, SOWs, product agreements etc.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral both
- A good team player and motivated to take up new challenges and tasks.
- Must be open to work in extended hrs. (as role requires coordination with internal and external clients based out of US/Europe)
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates we can catchup at-