About the job:
India Law Offices LLP: ILO, a full-service law firm, is headquartered in New Delhi and has its presence in Mumbai, Bangalore, & Chennai. Internationally ILO is well recognized being a part of three international networks with associates in 100+ countries. ILO has its branches at Dusseldorf & London.
Legal Content Writer
We are looking for a Law Graduate with very good English Language skills as well as strong research & expression to work on legal articles, legal & industry reports, research papers & client communications. The work would involve creating Legal articles, blogs, practice pages and promotional material for our website, newsletters & client communications.
We prefer law graduates from good universities with at least 1 year of experience in such work. However, if you have a flair for writing, research & expression then we will consider candidates without prior experience in legal writing as long as they have worked as a lawyer for sometime.
- Writing web-friendly original legal content (no run-on sentences, long paragraphs, or advanced vocabulary)
- Editing yours and others writing using grammatical knowledge and a variety of tools
- Researching topics on recent legal updates, various sectors & government schemes
- Creating engaging posts for our Social Media accounts
- Superior research and writing skills
- Strong copy editing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated experience writing for the web
- Ability to turn copy around quickly and meet tight deadlines especially for weekly newsletters
As per industry standards.
Immediate or within a short period
- You may send us an e-mail with the subject line “Application for Legal Researcher & Content Writer” expressing your interest in the opportunity available, along with a copy of your latest resume.
- Short-listed candidates shall be called for a personal interview
How to Apply?
Phone: +91 11 24622248 & 24622249
For regular updates, join us: