About the Company
Tata Trusts is a non-sectarian charity organisation that is among India’s oldest. Tata Sons Limited, the Tata group’s apex firm, is owned by the Trusts to the tune of two-thirds of its equity. The income generated by this asset benefits a wide range of causes, institutions, and individuals in a variety of fields. As a result, the earnings earned by Tata firms are returned many times over to the communities in which they operate. For almost a century, the money have been used to support community development programmes all around the country.
The Tata Trusts are still influenced by the founding ideas of Jamsetji Tata. The Trusts catalyse social progress while guaranteeing that programmes and interventions have current relevance to the nation, according to his concept of proactive philanthropy and attitude to ‘giving.’
About the Job
As a Legal Officer you are required to :-
- To prepare documents such as memorandums of understanding, agreements, general legal advice, and other documents such as powers of attorney, letters of authority, legal responses to government inquiries, grant letters (individual and institutional), and so on.
- To assess the documentation proposals that have been obtained and to evaluate the needs with the proposer.
- To analyze the proposals’ major phrases and their implications for trusts.
- Evaluate the risk associated with the Trust’s ideas and come up with solutions to mitigate them.
Location for Job
- 3 years of working in Corporate legal function or a legal firm
- Important Labour / employee related laws, tax laws, Code of Civil Procedure (CPC) etc.
- Word, Excel and power point applications
- Compliance tools
- Qualifications : Bachelors of Law ( LLB )
- Relevant applicable legal laws to papers such as Memorandums of Understanding and Agreements under the Contract and other Acts, particularly the CSR-related regulations
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3110113486
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.