As per the official notification, DGCA is inviting applications from Indian nationals in the prescribed proforma for the engagement of Consultants, on a contractual basis, for a period of one year only or till the Consultants attain the age of 65 years or till Consultants remain eligible as per requirements or till the regular incumbent(s) join(s) or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proposals for carrying out amendments in the Aircraft Act, 1934 and the Aircraft Rules,1937
- Examination of legal matters
- Preparation and vetting of legal affidavits
- Filing of complaints in the courts; and other legal matters concerning civil aviation matters
- The processing of provisions of International aviation law for adoption in Indian legislation
Qualification and Experience Required
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Experience: 3 years experience in the field of legal practice
- Out of total experience, at least one year of experience of legal practice in aviation matters such as leasing of aircraft, liability regime, acquisition, and merger of airlines.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit shall be 63 years as on the date of issue of the said Vacancy Circular
Rs. 55,000/-(Rupees Fifty Five Thousand Only) per month
Last date to Apply:
10 May 2021
How to apply?
Visit the official notification: https://www.dgca.gov.in/digigov-portal/Upload?flag=iframeAttachView&attachId=150384188