About the Company:
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
This role is broad and could involve, among other things, regulatory and litigation matters. You must have flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and organizational needs. In addition, you must have the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced, small but growing environment and work proactively with various teams, including communications, policy, business, product management, engineering, finance, tax, and customer support teams. This is a full-time position based in Gurgaon, India and will report to Facebook’s Director and Associate General Counsel located in Menlo Park.
Legal Director, India Responsibilities:
- Advise company in connection with regulatory and litigation matters.
- Candidate must be able to represent Facebook externally to various audiences.
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas, including areas involving unfamiliar subject matters.
- Some travel may be required.
- LLB and excellent academic credentials from a top law school,
- minimum 18 years PQE.
- 18+ years of relevant experience, including prior in-house experience with Internet or technology companies and/or a law firm.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with in-house clients and business partners
- Ability to speak fluently in Hindi and/or other Indian languages.
How to Apply?
Click on the link to apply: https://www.facebook.com/careers/resume/?req=a1K2K000007suGBUAY