Dunzo is a 24×7 delivery app that makes your city more accessible by getting the best of it at your doorstep. You can order grocery, food, medicines, send packages within the city or even use Dunzo to commute from one place to another. Currently operational in Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and Jaipur.
What you’ll do
- Lead the fundraise transactions end-to-end and provide advice to cross-functional groups in connection with deal execution.
- Draft and negotiate – Term Sheets, NDA, Share Purchase Agreements, Share Subscription Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, and other transaction-related documents.
- Ability to work collaboratively with investor’s counsel, cross-functional teams and external counsels.
- Advice on corporate restructuring and M&A transactions including acquisitions, mergers, cross border mergers.
- Manage due diligence process.
- Provide legal advice on a broad range of general corporate matters, as needed.
- Independently drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for various business lines including marketplace, technology, logistics, SAAS, procurement and other day-to-day business contracts.
- Advising the business on legal matters associated with commercial operations. Ability to anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically, identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks and achieve business objectives.
- Advice on new business initiatives and work with the leadership to solve business issues in a legal manner.
Qualification & Skills:
- Well-versed with FDI Regulations and Corporate Laws.
- A lawyer with business acumen.
- 5-7 years of experience as in-house counsel or a leading law firm (Candidates with prior in-house experience in the e-commerce ecosystem would be preferred).
- Should have hands-on experience in documentation, and involved in private equity investments and debt financing.
- Candidates must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
Behavioral and Analytical:
- Possess strong analytical skills to resolve problems.
- Always professional.
- Honest in every situation.
- Consistently cooperative.
- Serves others at any opportunity.
- Displays team spirit, seeking to be a positive and cohesive influence.
- Consistently punctual and genuinely reliable.
- Demonstrates good stewardship of time and resources.
- Acts with strategic agility.
- Drives ownership and high performance.
- Delivers value and results.
- Quick decision-making.
- Mobilizes action.
For regular updates, join us: