About the NMC
The National Medical Commission has been set up by the Act of the Parliament, the National Medical Commission Act, 2019, to provide for a medical education system that improves access to quality and affordable medical education, and ensures the availability of adequate and high-quality medical professionals in all parts of the country.
About the Opportunity
The National Medical Commission (NMC) is seeking to recruit a legal professional for the job role of Legal Consultant in New Delhi.
Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Advice & opine on legal and administrative issues.
- Drafting Counter Affidavits, Replies, Briefs, Notes, Circulars, Notices, Orders etc.
- Prepare instructions for the Standing Counsels of the Commission.
- Monitoring of litigation and co-ordinate with the concerned Board/Section and the Standing Counsels of the Commission at various Courts across the country.
- Deciding representations made to the Commission.
- Legal Research and Management information system(MIS).
- Vetting of pleadings/affidavits and other documents.
- Attend/Appear before Hon’ble Courts/Tribunals and other fora.
- Handle grievances & complaints relating to legal matters.
- Qualification: LLB graduate from a recognized University/Institute of repute with 1st division
- Proficiency: Computer proficiency in MS Office Word/PowerPoint and advanced excel skills.
- Experience: 3 years in govt/PSU/state or UT govt statutory organization
- Good English drafting/English typing, drafting skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Age Limit: Up to 40 years of age (As on the last date of receiving applications)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.