About Moonfrog Labs:
We are Moonfrog Labs, a startup founded by experienced game developers committed to radicalize mobile gaming and bringing engaging entertainment to everyone.
We have seen, bitten, lived and played hard enough to know the magical revolution a brilliant mix of product design, disruptive platforms and technology can bring about. We’re the team who has worked on Mafia Wars, CastleVille, Bubble Safari, Cafe World, Yoville, Hidden Chronicles, Empires & Allies, games loved by hundreds of millions of people. At Moonfrog labs, we intend to squeeze our collective experience from building multiple #1 games on Facebook into Mobile with creative new products and tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing commercial agreements, drafting, contract management, and compliance management.
- Draft contracts to document routine business transactions.
- Ability to do IPR filings along with relevant documentation.
- Provide Legal advice wherever necessary.
- Focuses on drafting key legal provisions to manage risk for Moonfrog’s businesses.
- Ability to articulate key questions and drive conversations centered on risk and legal aspects of Business/Function in the company.
- Oversee regulatory compliance, periodic checks, and collating/maintaining documentation evidencing compliance
- Managing and liaising with external service providers.
- Experience of working in commercial contracts, legal compliances, and other legal actions
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders including, external service providers, law firms, global group counsel, other stakeholders in the Company group
- Should have business acumen and act as a business enabler
- Preferably having current or prior Law Firm Exposure
- Law degree from a reputable college of repute (NLS, Symbiosis, Delhi University, NALSAR, etc.)
- 2- 3 years’ legal work experience
- Strong attention to detail.
How to apply?
For regular updates, join us: