Purpose of the Role:
As a Legal associate, you will be an integral member of the Legal team. You will focus mainly on legal research, analysing and bucketing of different types of contracts, abstracting various kinds of contracts to help with CLM process. You will work closely with other Associates and Sr. Legal Associates ensuring to contribute towards smooth completion and delivery of the projects in timely and efficient manner.
- Undertaking research and analysis on various legal aspects, perform extensive contract abstraction with an ability to understand complex matters to help with CLM process.
- Experience in legal research and writing skills. A record of undertaking research and writing of papers, reports, presentations will be an added advantage.
- Abstraction of commercial contracts
- Updating and consulting with Senior Legal Associates and Managers
- Working on Ad-hoc projects and when required
- 3+ years’ experience working in relation to legal aid having a qualification in law (L.L.B/L.L.M)
- Experience with contract review, abstraction, legal research. Excellent analytical and legal skills
- Familiarity with Contract Lifecycle Management system will be an added advantage
- Strong hold on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, PDF etc.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and should be a quick learner. Detail oriented with strong ability to work independently, yet adept at utilizing interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment. Working on ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Information Technology & Services
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: