About the Company
MAK LAW is a full-service law practise that focuses on Intellectual Property, Corporate Law, and Family Law. The firm is committed to building close connections with its clients, and it promotes the philosophy of ‘Legal insight, Business instinct.’
About the Job
As an associate you are required to :-
- The Associate will be responsible for all aspects of family law, intellectual property law, contracts, various types of intellectual property and business agreements, regulatory measures, and civil and criminal litigation.
- Researching cases, drafting contracts, petitions, and oppositions, developing various corporate procedures, ensuring regulatory compliance, conducting research, writing papers and articles, working on prosecution matters, managing filings, and going to attend court hearings are just some of the commitments.
Location for Job
As per industry standards
- PQE 1-2 (High English Proficiency)
- The applicant must be a qualified lawyer who has passed the All-India Bar Exam.
- Freshmen are welcome to apply.
- It is required that you have a good command of the English language.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3100922013
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.