Taskmo (FeedMyPockets formerly) is a ‘tech-driven task fulfillment platform’ that connects companies with pre-screened deployable temporary workers.
Taskmo is founded on the mission of making Job accessibility a fundamental right to the global workface. We at Taskmo digitizing the gig jobs for the next half billion internet users.
Our work-pool has semi skilled professionals who are available to be deployed for hourly, daily and seasonal patterns .Whether used consistently or sporadically, one-time use or weeks-long engagements, they can complement your workforce strategy by being flexible, reliable, skilled, and professional.
Our clients range from startups to enterprises from industries like e-commerce, FMCG, Retail, Food tech, Warehousing, Events , Marketing ,Health care and many more .
Our intuitive workforce management platform manages the deployment of right fit, task specific training , Geo based tracking and automated task reports which saves Time , Money and Effort ensuring the elimination of extraneous tasks.
- As a compliance officer you will be responsible to monitor all corporate compliance programs.
- Plan and implement the compliance program for the company.
- Prepare business agreements with proper compliance check and regulations.
- Analyze all business agreements and check for compliance risk involved in business operations.
- Monitor the business processes and identify any weak performing areas.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting business.
- Consult with legal team to resolve compliance issues.
- Understand professional business standards and industry practices.
- Minimum 2 year of experience working as a Compliance and Legal Officer or a similar role.
- Bachelors’ degree in business administration, law, risk management or related field.
- Familiar with all business state and local regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- A keen eye on details for accuracy
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work in teams.
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: