Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies, helping artists and labels build their audiences and careers, at all stages of their development, in all local markets around the world, with respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Number of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and implement the guidelines, processes and policies decided by the Group, as adapted if needed to comply with the Indian local laws, and control they are applied;
- Propose for improvements of such guidelines, policies and process, to ensure they always comply with legal requirements;
- Draft and negotiate contracts with local customers (artists and music labels) or providers, in accordance with the Group guidelines. The main contracts are about the following areas: Copyright (including recording rights and publishing rights and any related grand of rights), Music and video digital distribution, Services designed for music artists, Live, Advertising, Collective right societies, Inter Company, Service Provider, Lease, Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- Assist on corporate life of the affiliated companies of the Group located in India and on local corporate operations;
- Legal monitoring on Indian law, interface of the Group for any matter related to Indian law and risk prevention.
- Review and advice on HR related queries, matters and legal aspects
- Research and prepare legal opinions on various topics
- Resolve day to day legal queries raised by multiple stakeholders of the Group
- Working closing with the legal counsels on providing briefings, coordinating on legal matters and assisting with filling of matters
- Bachelor/Master degree in IP law and contract law
- Work experience: minimum 5 years as a lawyer in an international Group, with a large background on entertainment and music. You are experienced on contract processing and deployment and control of Group processes.
- Fluent English is essential (written and spoken), with legal practice. English is the main language used within the Group.
Link to Apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates we can catchup at-