Applications are invited for the 94 posts of Law Clerks (Trainee) in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The engagement shall be purely contractual based for a fixed term of one year. However, the term may be terminated at any time, without any notice.
No. of Vacancies
Last Date to Apply
1. Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2020-21 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2021.
2. Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 01.07.2021.
Selection Procedure :
For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad. The candidates for interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
Period of Engagement
The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year only from the first date fixed for joining, which may be terminated without notice at any time.
A candidate having more than one spouse or married to such a person who already had a living legally wedded wife/husband, will not be eligible.
Other Conditions of Engagement
The Law Clerks (Trainee) shall be governed by such rules of attendance, leave and other related matters as might be prescribed from time to time by Hon’ble Committee/Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- A candidate involved in any kind of criminal case whether convicted or charge-sheeted shall be barred from applying for the above post.
- Those who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply again.
A fixed honorarium of Rs. 15000/- per month with no Dearness Allowance and/or any other allowances and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc.
How to Apply
1. The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The applications forms are also available on the official web site of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
2. The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
For regular updates, join us: