THDCIL is Schedule “A” Mini Ratna Government Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). It is one of the premier power generators in the country. It has an installed capacity of 1587 MW with commissioning of Tehri Dam & HPP, Koteshwar HEP, Dhukwan Small HEP, and Wind Power Projects at Patan and Dwarka and Solar Power Project Kasargod.
About the Job Opportunity
THDCIL invites applications from bright, dedicated, result-oriented, energetic and dynamic law graduates with good academic records to join as Executive Trainee in Law Discipline.
Number of Vacancies and Breakdown
5 vacancies of Executive Trainee-Law
- UR: 3 (Three)
- OBC: 1 (One)
- EWS: 1 (One)
- Essential Qualification:
- Full-time/regular Graduate with degree in Law with 60% marks from recognized Indian university or
- 5 year integrated course in Law with 60% marks from Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India.
- Overall Percentage of Marks:
- Candidates with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA, taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the University/ Institute in Qualifying Educational Qualification and also not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA (taking average of all subjects)in XII & X examinations will only be considered.
- Valid Score in the CLAT 2022 Examination:
- Candidates are required to appear in the corresponding paper of CLAT 2022 and qualify in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as per standards prescribed by conducting authority of CLAT.
Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on April 1, 2022
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained in order of merit in CLAT 2022 examination score, followed by Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the CLAT-2022 examination.
- Candidates declared qualified in CLAT 2022 examination shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection subject to meeting the eligibility criteria stated above.
- Qualifying Marks in CLAT 2022 shall be as per the standards prescribed by conducting authority of Consortium of NLU’s respectively.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion/ Personal Interview CLAT 2022 and as per the criteria decided by THDCIL Management.
- Candidates must qualify in the Group Discussion/Personal Interview in order to be considered for empanelment. For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightage of marks obtained in CLAT 2022 examination and Personal Interview/ Group Discussion.
- The organization offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Power Sector Industry.
- Selected candidates will be placed at minimum basic pay of Rs. 50,000.00 in the pay scale of Rs. 50,000 -3%-1,60,000 (IDA) during the period of training as Executive Trainee in E-2 Grade.
- These candidates will be absorbed after successful completion of training as Senior Officer in E-3 Grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000-3%-1,80,000 (IDA).
- The organization offers many allowances, perquisites and benefits along with loans and advances facilities.
- General and OBC/EWS category: Rs. 600/-
- The SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen/Departmental candidates (THDCIL Employees): Exempted
Date of Registration
Note- The link for online registration will be activated after availability of Admit Card of CLAT-2022.
Click here for the updates on CLAT 2022.
For any queries regarding the recruitment process, please send an email to thdcrecruitment[at]thdc.co.in or visit THDCIL website through the link given below.
Link for more details
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.