About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with UTV Software Communications Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Areas of Responsibility
- Contract Management
- Royalty reports management and posting:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate with the Legal team on reviewing and confirming the edits to standard contract drafts before sending for execution.
- Regular follow-up with the Category team on status of all pending/open contracts/ to be renewed contracts.
- Address queries from licensees regarding contracts, royalty reports and invoicing issues
Basic Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree/Graduate with score +70%.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years working experience in Administration, Finance or Accounting; experience in Contracts handling will be an advantage