Yellow Wire Consulting is looking for professionals with CS + LL.B. qualifications in Delhi. The candidate should have 7–10 years of experience.
About the Organization
YELLOW WIRE CONSULTING (YWC) derives its inspiration from the concept of “Yellow Wire,” which provides a protective path for a successful circuit’s electric current. Likewise, YWC offers to provide strategic advice and support services exclusively to legal organizations that enable them to achieve their business goals. With a cumulative team experience of more than two decades in the Indian legal industry, we have assisted our clients in developing performing teams, high-quality leadership and building organizational development strategies to achieve business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of general corporate laws, including the Companies Act, 2013; Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999; Competition Act, 2002, Indian Contracts Act, 1872, Societies Act, FCRA, etc
- Knowledge of laws, including Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) laws, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) regulations, Industrial and Labour Law(s)
- Good drafting skills and ability to independently formulate opinions
- Experience in conducting due diligence, audits, and drafting agreements
- Experience in handling matters under I & B Code 2016
- Experience in representing clients in negotiation meetings, etc.
Interested candidates can share their CVs at email@example.com for a detailed and confidential discussion.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-